background

Saturday, January 23, 2010

The biggest 9 month old!

This past week I went to the doctor for my 9 month check-up. I am growing & my Mom & Dad are feeding me VERY well! I weigh 23lbs5oz (90th%) and am 30.5 inches (97th%), with an 18.5 inch head! My doctor says I am the size of an average 14 month old! We've been very busy lately--just got back from a trip to Jamaica (we have lots of great pics that I'll post later), and my mom just took a big test (her ER inservice exam) this past week. We also discovered when we got back from our trip that our dryer was broken :-( so we just got a new one. This weekend my mom & dad get to do laundry & put away Christmas decorations while I play! I love being 9 months old!
What mama--no shots at my 9 month check-up?!

Hurray!

1 comment:

  1. SO BIG MR. MAX!! And congrats on no shots. Avery goes tomorrow so she was happy to hear the news. We miss you (and your mommy and daddy)!! See you soon....

    ReplyDelete