background

Thursday, October 15, 2009

6 months old!

I can't believe I'm already a half a year old!!! It's gone so so fast, but I've learned a lot in these 6 months! I am now a rolling over pro, I can sit up all by myself for extended periods of time, and I'm even trying to get up on my knees to crawl. I love to babble, laugh & squeal, and I also know how to cry to get exactly what I want. I love water--baths, hottubs and pools are my favorite! I enjoy traveling, I've been to Texas, Missouri, Kansas & even Massachusetts! I like to eat rice cereal & I just recently started eating some fruits & veggies.
I am such a big boy...just had my 6 month check-up & I weigh 19 lbs 8 oz (90%) and am 27.5 inches tall (also 90%). The doctor gave me straight A's on all my milestones and says I also have a big brain (head circumference 75%) and will be super smart! Can't wait to grow & learn more!

2 comments:

  1. What a big boy! Can't wait to see you tomorrow Max!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Cow! What a little man Max has become. He is doing so fabulous.... Yeah mom and dad!

    ReplyDelete