background

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Soon to be world traveler!

We recently went to apply for Max's passport, because we will be traveling to Jamaica in January for Nicole & Grant's wedding (yay--can't wait!). I didn't even know babies had to get passports, but they do & they're only good for 5 years. Both parents have to go apply, I guess so one parent doesn't take their child & then try to take them out of the country without the other parent knowing. Anyways, the guy gave us an extra passport pic & I thought it was pretty cute so I wanted to post it. Check out Dad's hand in the bottom of the pic!
Jamaica here we come!

3 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo Jamaica! Tucker is applying for his passport tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHH! That is so cute! I love it that he already has a passport!!!!! Jamaica mon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. James' passport just arrived the other day. The pic is sort of terrible. We're going to Turkey at the beginning of October. Love Max's photo!

    ReplyDelete