background

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Whew! It's tough out here!

Oh boy did I have a rough 1st week! First, I broke my collarbone during delivery. I had to wear a sling for awhile, but it's already getting better so now I only wear it as needed for comfort. Then mom & I had some issues with breastfeeding & I got dehydrated, but now we have it all figured out & my doctor was very happy with my weight gain at my most recent visit. And we won't even mention the circumcision!
I had a very busy week of "firsts" as well, check out my pics...
First broken bone :-(

First thumb-sucking! Yum.

First nap on my daddy's chest. It's really comfortable!

First bath...this is when I got the nickname "Mad Max"

First time in my bouncy chair.

First walk with mom, I love to stroll.

No comments:

Post a Comment