background

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Boston or Bust!

Tomorrow Max will embark on his 1st airplane ride, to Boston, MA with Mom & Dad. We are going for a medical convention, but there will be lots of playtime too. In addition to the convention, we plan on sightseeing, eating lots of yummy food, and going to a Red Sox game. Lots of our fellow residents & attendings (and spouses) will be there as well, so there will be plenty of babysitters/babyholders. We are excited! We'll post lots of pics when we get home... Hand me your clothes mom, I'll help! I fit in the suitcase Mom!

Let's hit the road, I'm ready to travel!

1 comment:

  1. Holy Cow, I feel like I am looking at Jeff as a baby. We wish we were going to Boston too!! :( Good luck on the plane. Does Max have his own suitcase?? One that is NOT pink?

    ReplyDelete